It has become increasingly apparent that the Construction Industry needs to attract more young, enthusiastic people with an aptitude and desire to become part of the Construction Industry. These will be the Project Managers, Site Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Planners, Estimators and Construction Managers of tomorrow.
We are specialists in finding such suitable candidates for the Construction Industry. From Training Engineers to Construction Operatives, we can structure and deliver the 'on the job' teaching and coaching necessary for them to become Industry Leading Trainees with bright futures.
Traditionally, the route to enter the industry and ultimately construction management is following a degree in Civil or Building Engineering - Why? Whilst there is clearly a requirement for this route, why does it have to be so academic?
Example - Apprentice Site Engineer
Our Apprenticeship Framework is a level 3, 30 month programme and comprises of the following stages:
CSkills Awards Level 2 Construction Operations Qualification (including academic and practical).
CSkills Award Level 3 Construction Technical and Professional Qualification (including academic and practical).
Functional Skills English and Maths up to Level 2 (if applicable).
• We will advertise on your behalf using the National Apprenticeship Service website and other social media.
• Applicants will be screened & telephone interviews carried out to determine the strongest candidate.
• All short listed applicants will then be invited for an assessment.
• Assessments consist of activities & tests to challenge applicants, only suitable candidates will be selected.
• Our inductions ensure that apprentices gain an understanding of the industry, including health and safety.
• A CSCS will be given prior to starting on site.
• Experienced and skilled trainers will visit every 4-8 weeks to carry out assessments and training.
• Visits will be scheduled and planned with your apprentice.
• Assessors will give the apprentice progression feedback, training and support throughout the programme.
• The apprentice will be required to attend training days away from their workplace for up to 1 day per week.
This qualification covers:
CSkills Awards Level 2 Construction Operations
General Health, Safety and Welfare in the workplace
Work area protection and safety
Productive working practices
Place in and finishing non-specific concrete
Embedded maths and english skills
CSkills Awards Level 3 Construction Technical and Professional
This qualification covers:
Engineering (ICE accredited
Nowadays there is lot of emergency condition which force individuals to take medicines. The definition of erectile dysfunction the persistent inability to maintain a satisfactory hard-on, exerts an estimated 15 to 30 millions men in the America alone. There are varied medications for each problem. If you are going to purchase Cialis, you perhaps wish to study more about Buy Levitra Online. What must you tell a doc before capture Cialis? When you purchase medications like Cialis you must bear in mind about cialis 20 mg. Other problem we are going to is how long does it take for cialis 20mg to work. Having this disease can be a real challenge. Certainly, online pharmacy can easily help you for solving your all personal problems.